Friday, June 29, 2007

Please Bear with Me!

Hi again! I think the title of this post says it all, as I beg you all to be patient. I'm sitting in an airport, trying frantically to catch up with all of the comments that you've left (as of this moment I'm about 60 comments behind, encompassing the latest 2 posts before this one). I'll continue to respond as I have time (and Internet connection), and tomorrow is the day that I'll make more ingame progress for your reading pleasure. This Atlanta trip really threw off my schedule, but I do appreciate everything that you all have said in the comments. Tomorrow will also mark the return of pictures to the posts (I'll update the part 2 post as well as the new one), so it should be BAU (business as usual) after that.

Again, it's a great feeling to check in on the blog as I have connectivity to find new comments (I really do read them all!), so please keep it up. Barring something terrible happening, you'll see a new Lttp post tomorrow evening. Until then, take care and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment