Thursday, July 5, 2007

Independence Day Quandary

[NOTE: Thanks to all of your great info and posts, I'm back on the right track. Stay tuned for an update to my quest.]

First of all, happy Independence Day to all of you out there in the States. I hope you're out enjoying some good weather (where possible) and a good time!

I'm posting to ask for everyone's help, as I'm stuck. It's probably a complete brain cramp, or some small thing I've just missed, but I can't seem to get to the 3rd dungeon in the Dark World, because my path to the town in the Dark World is blocked by a boulder I can't lift without more strength or upgraded gloves. I remember that there's a way to do this, but for the life of me I can't figure out where or how to get it. If at all possible, a small push in the right direction would be greatly appreciated...

I'll check back in tomorrow (we're currently sitting in a Panera Bread taking advantage of the free Wi-fi while eating dinner), to hopefully get back on track put together a new post for you all.

Thanks in advance for the help and I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. I just love the legend of zelda and want to buy a link master sword from legend of zelda video game.
    Just checkout the swordskingdom and grab your replica.

    ReplyDelete